|Salon & Spa Policies...
We appreciate your business and look forward to ELLEvating your salon & spa
experience. Please take a moment to read over our policies. These policies are
in place with your safety and salon experience in mind.
* We appreciate a notice of 24 Hours to cancel an appointment
* Appointments cancelled with less than a 24 Hour notice may be subject to a
*No show appointments will be charged the full price of the scheduled service
*Running late ? Please call or text. Your service may be rescheduled or
* Children are welcome when they are having services done, however if they are
not receiving services we ask that you please leave them at home. We
understand that childcare can be an issue from time to time. We ask that you
please provide QUIET entertainment for your child and control their behavior
while visiting Elle & Company. We do not allow running, jumping, screaming,
yelling, pumping the chairs, spinning the chairs, touching anything on the
stylist stations and pretty much anything else that could be disturbing or
harmful. We are not responsible for any accidents or harm to your child if they
are left unattended. Damages caused by your children will be added to your
* We kindly ask for you to shower prior to any spa services, particularly
* Groupon, Livingsocial or any other online deal voucher clients please note
that these vouchers are for new clients only and that you may only purchase
one voucher. We do not make substitutions for the services listed on the
voucher. Please do not get upset when we refuse to make a substitution.
* Elle & Company reserves the right to refuse service, change policies or modify
policies at any time without notice